It’s time for an irrigation system tune-up! We will inspect your system for leaks, connections and make sure the sprinkler heads are functioning properly.
Watch the following video that talks about Smart Irrigation and what we do!
Smart Ideas Provided by Irrigation Association
Become part of the Month campaign and position your company as a leader in water-saving practices with customers, business partners and peers. No matter your company type, market focus or size, it’s easy to be smart — in July and year-round. Here is a list of Smart Ideas provided the the Irrigation Association:
- Snap a selfie to show your support for water-use efficiency! Download or print the #SmartSelfie sign and grab a picture of you supporting water efficiency. Be sure to tag IA on Facebook (www.facebook.com/irrigationassociation) or Twitter (@IrrigationAssoc) and use the hashtags #SmartIrrigationMonth and #SmartSelfie in your post. The photo tagged to the IA Facebook page that receives the most likes will win a free registration to the 2016 Irrigation Show and Education Conference.
- Add the logo to your web site, ads, customer presentations, field signs, invoices and more.
- Submit a press release or letter to the editor of your local newspaper.
- Include an article on irrigation best practices in your company newsletter.
- Ask employees to add the logo to their e-mail signature block.
- Encourage sales and marketing staff to participate in dealer and distributor activities
- Hand out bumper stickers at your next contractor meeting.
- Host a live demonstration of water-saving irrigation technologies, in the field or at your location.
- Feature water-efficient products and services in displays, ads, promotions and product demos with the logo.
- Use a banner, outside signage or counter sign to encourage customers to ask about how smart irrigation can save water and money.
- Make smart irrigation the theme of sales calls.
- Promote water-efficient products that qualify for rebates from your local water authority.
- Stick a Smart Irrigation Month label on every box that goes out the door.
- Give awards to customers and/or business partners who promote water-efficient practices.
- Partner with your local water provider.
- Lobby your town to proclaim July as .
- Include a statement stuffer in a community coupon book or customer mailing.
- Encourage customers to make existing systems more efficient with easy retrofits, like rain sensors, moisture sensors and pressure regulators.
- Volunteer to speak to a local homeowner association, garden club or civic group.
- Give out copies of the coloring book at a farmers market or county fair.
- Ask your local radio station to play a public service announcement.
For even more smart ideas:
- Browse past issues of IA’s Smart Tips e-newsletter.
- Listen to a webinar featuring member success stories.
- Explore smart resources.
Centennial Property Maintenance Service Areas
Centennial Property Maintenance is a family-owned business who has served the residents and the community of the Centennial Colorado since 1999. Over the years we have expanded our service markets to include Littleton Colorado, Centennial Colorado, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree Colorado, and surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide superior service with lasting workmanship, honesty and fair pricing.
We also provide services in many subdivisions including Southglenn, Heritage Greens, Cherry Knolls, Ridgeview Hills, Oakbrook, Highlands, Four Lakes, Homestead, Homestead II, Homestead Farms, Willow Creek, Foxridge, Walnut Hills, Heritage Place, Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, South Littleton, South Bridge, Kettering Park, Columbine, Villages at Raccoon Creek, Three Ponds, Highlands Ranch, Highwoods, and Stonebury.
Why Choose Centennial Property Maintenance?
Full Service. Annual lawn care maintenance, landscaping design, irrigation installation, irrigation maintenance, home restoration and design, siding installation, windows and doors, roof replacement and repair, fencing, snow and ice management, and more.
Quality. Our professional staff and team members provide first rate services and quality workmanship. We use nothing but high quality products and materials so that our customers benefit in increased return on their investment.
Experience. Our team members are qualified in every aspect of our services. Individual specialization ensures the work is performed with the highest quality materials and supplies. Having our own staff ensures that every client receives consistent, respectable and knowledgeable technicians.
Committed. We are committed to providing all of our clients with timely and cost effective solutions to any maintenance service, repair, custom project and lawn care needs. We pride ourselves in knowing our customers receive the best quality, property maintenance services in Centennial Colorado.
Community. Centennial Property Maintenance is a family-owned business who has served the residents and the community of the Centennial Colorado since 1999. We share our success with the local community and actively support The Boys & Girls Club.